Today, I saw this message posted on the map of the Singapore Botanic Garden. It’s good to read feel-good messages like this. This could have saved someone from the brink of giving up.
Consider each new day a beginning to correct our misdeeds, to make amends, to be an instrument for others in seeing the beauty of life. And when things turn out the way we don’t expect it to be, we should not let those hindrances pull us down. Life, like the weather, can sometimes be unpredictable. But if we are prepared, we can always swiftly pass through anything, with a smile.
Join the Weekly Photo Challenge and check out how others see their day:
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Today (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (BUTTERFLY) (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (anitamacphotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (robertjhorton.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Today (cherylandrews.wordpress.com)