When I read the photo challenge for this week, serenity and solitude are the first 2 words that came into my mind. Whenever I am in a new place, I prefer to bask into serene places rather than hit the nightspots. And whenever I can, I maximize and cherish my me-time. I am a daydreamer. I also want to spend most of my free time reading a book because it brings me to new places in a different time and allows me to meet interesting people. When my feet don’t travel, my mind does.
The above photo was taken in Munnar, Kerala, India last March. During our tour, we stopped for a while at Hydel Park. It was the perfect spot to rest and have some time away from the tourist crowds. The park has corners shaded by trees–a splendid spot for reading, daydreaming, soul-searching…
Join the Weekly Photo Challenge and discover other photos that make you dream.
- Weekly Photo Challenge “Dreaming” (melissajoelliott.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming (theretiringsort.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming or Rêver (frenchtwistedwoman.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: DREAMING (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)