When an opaque object obstructs a light source, a two-dimensional reverse image is then projected—a shadow.
When I read about the challenge, I wanted to show how two opposing elements can be merged to form a beautiful image. This is my objective when I was taking photos at the Gardens by the Bay: opposites, black and white, good and bad, how to make two ends of a spectrum meet in a subtle way.
I hope you like how this photo shows light and darkness merging to form beautiful silhouettes of everyday objects.
Join the Weekly Photo Challenge and explore how images give harmony to different object
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (laavventura.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)